Thursday, April 2, 2009

Why I named my blog P.U.R.E.

Hello everyone out there?

My name is Angie, I'm 18 and I live in the Big Apple. I guess you're wondering why I choose the name P.U.R.E. for my Blog, well my dream-which will most likely never come true-is to start my own band and call it P.U.R.E. each letter stands for a word.

P-People
U-Undergoing
the
R-Rock
E-Experience

Yeah, I even named my Guitar Hero (World Tour) band that name and even made up cool characters. Also, I like the word itself-Pure. It just sounds cool to me, and I am a huge rock fan. I adore Evanescence and Linkin Park. They are my idols!

So there you go, why I named this blog P.U.R.E.

And this marks my first post EVER! Congrats to me! ^_^

-Rock on!

Midnight Queen

1 comment:

  1. I like that name.By the way, your playlist just scared the hell out of me!

    ReplyDelete